About M.D. Creekmore
Real. News. Daily.
Each day I scour a multitude of news sites, blogs, and other information outlets and from that huge deluge of information, I pick the top ten most fascinating news, entertainment, and how-to-articles for that day, which I pull together and then deliver to you in the most wittily and entertaining way possible – all without regard for political correctness, computer algorithms or other such nonsense that you’ll find on most other sites.
About M.D. Creekmore
M.D. Creekmore is a news junkie, prepper and Paladin Press best-selling author and has had his articles published in American Survival Guide magazine, Survivalist Magazine and Backwoodsman Magazine. He is the author of four books including:
- The Prepper’s Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How It
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man’s Solution
- The Prepared Prepper’s Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
He has also been referenced by many online blogs and websites and is a regular contributor to LewRockwell. He has over 20 years homesteading and prepping experience and is considered one of the nation’s top emergency preparedness experts and news analysts.
Jack Spirko from the survival podcast says; M.D. Creekmore has some great information and insights on modern survival living.
He is a full-time author, blog writer, emergency preparedness consultant and publisher of MDCreekmore.com.
- He is a certified gunsmith.
- He is certified in CPR / First Aid / AED.
- He completed FEMA courses “Leadership & Influence”, “Effective Communications” and “Are You Ready? An In-Depth Guide to Citizen Preparedness”.
- He has completed the Tennessee handgun training course and is a concealed carry permit holder.
- He has completed the KY Hunter Education.
- He has over 25 years hunting, trapping, outdoor and shooting experience.
- He is a dedicated student of military history and small unit tactics.
- He is a dedicated student of collapsed civilizations.
- He is a second-degree black belt in Shotokan Karate.
- He has been homeless and lived in a tent for several months (Personal SHTF event and a learning experience).
- He lived completely off the power grid for over three years in a travel trailer.
- He is a jack-of-all-trades handyman.
- He has over 20 years prepping experience.
- He currently, owns and operates a small three-acre homestead in TN.
- He has been interviewed and consulted as a content expert for American Survival Guide Magazine.
- He has written articles for Survivalist Magazine.
- He has been mentioned in and online at Mother Earth News and Backwoods Home magazines.
- He has also been referenced in hundreds of online blogs, forums, and websites and in several books by other authors.
- He is a compulsive news junkie and spends several hours each day reading, watching and analyzing the news and current events.
Please subscribe to my newsletter using the form below to get exclusive content and expert analysis of each day’s breaking news delivered directly to your email inbox so you’ll never miss an update.