A complete homesteading, survival, and prepping library on one awesome CD that will save you time, space, money, and frustration!
Knowledge is the most important thing when it comes to prepping, homesteading, survival, or anything that you want to succeed at.
Without proper knowledge you are lost and make mistakes, mistakes that will cost you both time and money as well as cause endless frustration… but where do you start?
With The Bulletproof Survivor: Homesteading and Prepping for Troubled Times and Beyond.
As a homesteader (or prepper) you don’t have time for the trial and error approach, you need help from someone who’s done it all before and can show you how to do it the right way from the start.
In this massive CD program, you receive thousands of pages of information – information that covers every homesteading and prepping topic imaginable.
You’ll find information on how to buy land to homestead, relocation, gardening, raising livestock, preserving and keeping the harvest, fruit trees, building a greenhouse and cold frames, food storage, cooking, DIY projects, bugging out, bugging in, bushcraft, firearms, security, hunting, trapping, kitchen tips, investing, making money, saving money and so much more… the list could go on for several pages.
Take the Guesswork out of Homesteading and Prepping…
The Bulletproof Survivor – Homesteading and Prepping for Troubled Times and Beyond… takes the guesswork out of homesteading and prepping and it’s perfect for you if you are:
- time-poor: you don’t have time for guesswork and dead-ends
- action-oriented: you want to do, not dream and fantasize
- focused: you understand that building a homestead and prepping will take time
- frugal: you don’t want to waste money buying hundreds of how-to-do-it books
- determined: you need to succeed and you are determined to prepare for the coming catastrophe and or to live life on your own terms on your own homestead
Here’s What You’ll Get:
This awesome mega huge CD will save you countless hours of time, frustration, and money as well as storage space…
Because everything that you need to know about everything homesteading, prepping and survival related is on the CD and at your fingertips anytime that you need it…
Here is what you’ll find in The Bulletproof Survivor…
All four of my books are included…
- The Prepper’s Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How – a $21.61 value
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness – a $21.24 value
- The Prepared Prepper’s Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America – a $20.65 value
- The Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man’s Solution – a $18.86 value
And That’s Not All:
You’ll also receive a ten-year anthology of the best-handpicked articles from my first blog site (TheSurvivalistBlog.net) – this is hundreds of pages of information written by various authors that will supercharge your preps and homesteading progress.
But that’s not all…
Order Now and You’ll also Receive Over 100 Bonuses!
Yeah, there is more… you’ll also find over 100 bonus articles, reports, and books included on this CD that are ready for you to devour and learn from at your leisure…
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I print these at home for personal use?
Yes, you have my permission to print any or all of the material at for your personal non-profit use. Meaning that if you like an article then you can print that article off on your home printer and add into your files or binding or whatever you’re using for your own reference.
2. What is the biggest benefit for me?
Well, that’s hard to say because everyone is different and each of us has different needs, however, the biggest benefit that I see for most is the fact that there is so much information on The Bulletproof Survivor CD program. Having all of this information that covers everything that you need to know about homesteading, prepping, and survival will save you a lot of valuable storage space as well as money because you don’t have to buy hundreds of books to get the same information.
Cheap advice is easy to find, good advice is much more difficult – and can cost you a fortune…. This is an investment that will benefit you for years to come.
Questions or need support? Contact me: [email protected]